- I got introduced to a boy.
- We went on some dates.
- I finished the semester and survived my finals, but, all in all, was really way too stressed out by the teaching program for it to be healthy.
- I became the Relief Society President in my ward. My girls were AWESOME.
- EFY started (craziest and most stressful job during the summer-- but I was in some excellent company. No thanks to you, LR) and I continued dating said boy.
- After a couple months, I broke up with Boy.
- I was so sad without him. It wasn't even a whole week before I begged him to take me back.
- He did. :)
- Somewhere around this time we fell in love.
- We got engaged. We were happy!
- I decided to not do the teaching program anymore and switched my major back to English, this time, with an editing minor. I will graduate in either April or June. Hopefully April.
- I went home a couple times during the summer and Ethan (Boy) came too. He got to meet my family. We had fun.
- I met his family over the course of the summer. Such great people!
Now the new semester has begun. Ethan and I are both busy with school and work, but doing great and having a good time together. We can't wait for December 28th to roll around. It's going to be the best day ever! I feel blessed. And so, so, SO HAPPY! I am a lucky girl.
*Thanks, Haley Neiswender and Jordyn Canaday.