Wednesday, February 2, 2011

COLD

In the past couple of days, Provo weather has taken a dramatic turn for the worse. What was once mildly unpleasant cold is now biting, ear-numbing, skin-cracking frigidity (word?). To add insult to injury, the weather has brought me a different kind of cold. For the past couple of days, my throat has had a slight itchiness to it, but yesterday night my nose started dripping. Today my eyes are burning and my brain feels all fuzzy. Not good. Not good at all. I'm taking Dayquil and decongestant, hoping to get over the sickiness before it can really take hold. I'm praying I can get over this fast because on Friday I'm heading up to the cabin for a fun-filled, worry-free weekend. Somehow my weekend won't be quite so... fun-filled if my nose is running the whole time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that modern medicine will work it's magic... and fast.

Let me end this post with a picture of my blessed weekend destination. It doesn't fully capture the beauty of the surrounding area, but it makes me happy all the same.



Kamas here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Let me first say how extremely jealous I am that you got to spend the weekend at the cabin. I wish I would've been there with you to make the treacherous climb up the hill and partake in the absolute awesomeness that is the cabin. I hope you had fun. I'm sorry you were feeling sick though. Being sick at the cabin makes the cabin not so fun.

    ReplyDelete